Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog from the Beach

As I sit here in our condo in Gulf Shores, AL I couldn't help but get excited for all the summer holds in store for our students. Beach Retreat this year will be an amazing experience that I pray many of our students will have the provilege of being a part of.
The beach is fabulous here, but the most exciting thing is what God is setting up behind the scenes for this summer's Beach Retreat (I know many of your 8th graders will be able to attend!)
Here are the dates for both HS and JHigh Beach Retreat this summer!

High School - June 7-12 (Gulf Shores, AL)
JHigh - June 14-19 (South Padre Is, TX)

A few things about my trip so far....
1. The Brand new worship venue for HS Beach retreat...it's right at The Wharf!



2. Plus, we saw dolphins today swimming in the bay right behind the Worship Center!

3. I get to go running on this tomorrow morning! God is Good!
Love you guys - can't wait for BR 09....be sure you're there!
Brian

No comments: