Friday, August 20, 2010

Brian's best books of the summer

"Summer Reading catch-up time!", or "I've gotta catch up on my summer reading!" I've been hearing that a lot the last few days as many of our students prep to head back to school next Monday. Summer Reading, well I know that most students aren't too crazy about the idea (I know I wasn't in High School), but I have definitely learned to love reading. Leaders are Readers. Here is a brief list of my top reads from this summer:

Radical by David Platt

Words Kids Need to Hear by David Stall

Everyone's a Coach by Ken Blanchard and Don Shula

The Little book of Coaching: Motivating People to Be Winners by Ken Blanchard and Don Shula

What Is God Really Like by Craig Groeshel

Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem (just some selections)

Generation iY by Dr. Tim Elmore

Well, that's it - summer's over now, hummm what will I read this fall??
What are you reading?

No comments: