Saturday, January 3, 2009

generous gift to girls night out

Confession - Erin and I love watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight. We DVR most episodes both new and old. I think it encourages us as we raise our kids (they can be a handful @ times). So when Erin heard Kate was coming to Houston she flipped!

Anyway - a very generous and anonymous church memeber gave Erin and I a gift around Christmas, and so I was able to splurge and buy Erin and some girlfriends a night out to hear Kate Gosselin's heart for Christ and raising a family for Christ. I hope they have a great time.

You can learn more about Kate coming to Houston here

IF you are interested in a Girl's Night Out SBC North is also hosting a Girl's Night called Living Well in 2009 on January 13, 2009
learn more about Living Well in 2009 here

No comments: