Friday, January 30, 2009

Do you have a "Dream File?"


Every couple weeks all of the Second Baptist Global Youth Team from the West, North, Woodway, Cypress, and Pearland locations gathers together to plan, pray, and prepare. There's not one time I walk away from one of these thinking that I am anything but blessed to be a part of such a team. We are priviledged to see God doing great things among us and through us. Getting together means we are always challenged in some way by Eric Hystad to better ourselves in ministry.


Yesterday Eric challenged us to dream big, think way outside the box, and ask God for his larger than life vision for our ministries. It got me thinking: DO I have a Dream File? Do I have a place that I am storing my dreams for God's Kingdom, a place that constantly challenges me to strech my faith for what God can do?




I'm starting mine today - do you have one? Are you Dreaming Big?







No comments: