Thursday, November 20, 2008

15 Things You Probably Don't Know

adapted from a post I saw on another blog (it made me think...)

1. My favorite running shoe is the Wave Rider by Mizuno.

2. If I could meet anyone in the world, it would be Lance Armstrong. (i'd love to share Christ with him)

3. I don't like cats, but my daughter has really longed for one recently (real conundrum for me!)

4. My PR in the mile was/is 4:33.

5. I own a pair of spandex tights.

6. My kids and I love to build blanket tents in the living room together.

7. I despise the Washington Redskins and a lack of commitment.

8. I've had way to many speeding tickets in my life to count.

9. My biggest prayer is that I am being used by God.

10. I once went hog hunting with only dogs and a knife in Fred, Texas.

11. I accepted Christ when I was 15 years old.

12. My favorite time of day is late, late at night.

13. I absolutely love what I do, adore my kids, and cherish my wife!


No comments: