Friday, December 19, 2008

Ben & Brian time


Today's lunch was so much fun! Mostly because Benjamin and I went to lunch together and ran into tons of our JHigh students (they were let out of school early so they all congregated at the McDonalds in Kingwood to hang out.) Ben and I sat there in the middle of all of them, met many students, and had a blast (especially Ben). Afterwards we went down to the river, watched some boats come in, dogs fetch balls in the water, then we ran from these geese that chase you at the duck pond - I think Ben had his first "Survivorman" moment out there! Great way to get in some Father/Son time. I love that boy!
A few things about Ben:
  • he is very adventurous!
  • Ben loves people
  • Ben loves to talk (even if i don't know what he is saying)
  • he challenges me to be a better Dad
  • I see a tender heart in him even as he gets a little older
  • he is still my little baby boy
Brian

No comments: