Thursday, December 18, 2008

Daddy & Daughter Time

This morning Olivia (my 3 year old) and I had some much needed Daddy & Daughter time. Every one in a while we have what she calls a "Daddy/Daughter Date", and she just loves them! Today we simply ate breakfast at Mcdonalds and then she came to work with me - she loves that! We talked about Chritmas, Santa, the kitten she wants for Christmas, and ponies. I was reminded that I can do all the grand ministry in the world, but my family should always be first. Today I'm asking God to help me keep that focus and passion for my family. She's worth it, Erin's worth it, and outr little guy Benjamin is worth it!

God really speak through little children, mant times our own children, and I'm grateful that he does.

family first,

Brian

No comments: